Scenes is always accepting submissions for its online platform. We are always looking for freelance writers and film critics, aiming to provide a platform for new and emerging writers to get their scripts read by peers and industry experts.
What we accept:
- Short Films (up to 15 pages).
- Excerpts of Feature Films & TV series (up to 20 pages).
- Experimental pieces working with scripts (up to 15 pages).
- Film essays, scene analysis or film commentary (no longer than 3,000 words).
- Photographic essays pertaining to Issue theme.
ISSUE #3: YOUTH
Interpret this theme however you wish…
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBMISSION in the subject.
Deadline: August 30, 2019